You won’t believe this cheap, clean and fast means of transportation!
Do you live in Maadi, Zamalek, Agouza, Garden City or anywhere along the Nile? Tired of the Corniche traffic?
Well, you’re just a few minutes away from the easiest, cheapest, fastest, and coolest means of transportation.
Without any further ado, we’re talking here about the Nile Taxi. How exciting is that!
You get to enjoy a really nice weather especially in the summer while commuting to work, a friend’s house or even just taking a round trip.
How it works:
- Download the app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Add your card details in payment section or skip this step.
- Sign up using your email.
- You can also link your account to a Nile taxi card for quick payments or skip this step.
- Then you choose your pick up station and destination (Maadi Yacht Club, TGI Fridays – Maadi, Maadi 2, The Platform, Mohamed Ali Club, Nile Yacht Club Manial, Egyptian Sailing and Water, Happy Dolphin – Manial, TGI Fridays – Giza, Sea Scout, Cairo Yacht Club, Garden City, DownTown, Seagull, Nile City Boat, LeBon, Le Pasha 1900, Maspero, National Bank of Egypt, Nile Towers, Seqouia, il Compo park).
- Request your ride et voila! You’re good to go!
Note: You can’t pay in cash. However, you can either use your credit card or top up your Nile Taxi card with cash at any station.
For further information, check the website
Check out our blog here