Vegan friendly restaurants in Maadi.
As promised, I’m coming back with an even more interesting list of vegan friendly restaurants in Maadi. I’ll also be talking about the vegan dishes and what they consist of so it’s easier to choose one to dine at tonight.
Here we go again:
One of the highly recommended vegan friendly restaurants in Maadi.
- THE ASIAN NOODLE BOWL (rice noodles, green beans, red onions, zucchini, carrots, lemongrass & cilantro)
- THE RATATOUILLE BOWL (potatoes, carrots, zucchini, peppers, aubergine, garlic & cilantro) Dressing: Tahini
NUT BUTTERS sweetened with honey
- CLASSIC PEANUT BUTTER
- VANILLA ALMOND BUTTER
- MIXED NUT BUTTER
- THE QUINOA SALAD (mixed greens, quinoa, cherry tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, red cabbage, crispy onion flakes, sweet chili chutney, cilantro & roasted peanuts) Dressing: spiced sesame, vinaigrette)
- ALL GREEN (kiwi, avocado, banana, arugula, Self coconut milk & honey)
- BERRY + BANANA (blueberries, blackberries, banana, Self coconut milk, almond butter & honey)
- CARROT + GINGER (carrot, green apple, ginger & honey)
- ESPRESSO + BANANA (espresso, banana, dates, Self classic peanut butter, Self coconut milk & cinnamon)
- MATCHA (matcha green tea, kale, avocado, Self coconut milk & honey)
- ORANGE + CARROT (orange, carrot, banana, green apple, lemon & ginger)
- PINEAPPLE + BANANA (pineapple, banana, avocado, kale, Self coconut milk, lemon & honey)
- STRAWBERRY + BANANA (strawberry, banana, oats, vanilla, Self coconut milk, chia seeds & honey)
- VANILLA + ALMOND (banana, kale, vanilla, & Self almond milk)
- SEASONAL FRUIT (chia seed pudding topped with seasonal fruit, mixed nuts, granola, honey & coconut flakes)
- STRAWBERRY (chia seed pudding topped with strawberries, mixed nuts, granola, honey & coconut flakes)
Check the full menu
Osana Family Wellness
I haven’t personally tried ordering from here but just looking at the menu made me think that this might be one of my favorite vegan friendly restaurants in Maadi.
Offering vegan dishes isn’t the only activity of Osana Family Wellness. They also offer yoga, Pilates and other client-based barefoot classes, as well as all types of holistic treatments such as homeopathy, massage and reiki. Pregnancy and postnatal workshops, classes and support are available as well as baby, child and family classes. They also offer childcare whilst parents attend classes or treatments.
Some of the vegan dishes they offer:
- Tofu scrambles on toast w/salad
- Breakfast Burrito (tofu scrambles, kidney beans, brown rice, mushrooms, peppers & spicy Mexican salsa all rolled into a flour/tomato tortilla)
- Avocado toast w/salad
- Tofu Shawerma wrap (vg) (marinated tofu with parsley & onion served w/ Tahini)
- Veggie burger (n, vg) (mushroom and sweet potato veggie burger assembled with chia and flax seeds and smoked paprika topped with onions, tomatos, lettuce and vegan mayo)
Check full menu
For more blogs check